The CA 004 Concealed Roof Anchor are designed to be bolted to timber structures but may just as easily be bolted to steel as required.
1. Fits all types of smooth surfaced roofs - pan or crest fixed.
2. Can be turned upside down to give more options of fixing to structure below roof.
3. Removable eyebolt allow`s the roof anchor to be concealed while not in use.
4. Provides a clean roof line where protruding Anchors would detract from visual
5. This anchor can be used for Fall-Arrest and total restraint.
6. Manufactured from Mild Steel.
The location of the Anchor within the roof is distinguishable by the cap washer used to seal the eyebolt hole against weather ingress.
The cap washer would be invisible from ground level but easily seen from on the roof. It would be out of line from the other roof screws.
Tek Screw and Profile Washer not included with anchor as there are so many roofing profiles. (Available from roofing manufacturer)
The C/A 004 anchor has been fully tested to the AS/NZS 1891.4:2009 Standards by Material & Testing Laboratories.
Applications as per AS/NZS 1891.4:200 Standards: Strength Requirements for anchorages.
1 Person - Free Fall Arrest - 15kN
1 Person - Limited Free Fall-Arrest 12kN
2 Person Total Restraint
1. Anchorage strength applicable when using restraint
technique, is either 15kN or 12kN depending on whether
the ultimate fall is Free-Fall or Limited Free-Fall.
2.'Ultimate Strength' means that the anchorage may yield
at the stated load but must not fail.